Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fun with Cousins



Derek is going to have a hard time now that all the cousins are gone. He’s had so much fun with them. He liked playing at the spray park in Rexburg and walking through the gardens at the college.


Tanner got to meet Grammie for the first time yesterday. He has started to say car and Spongebob.
Tanner also started sleeping in a big twin bed. He’s such a big boy!
Tanner went to nursery for the first time today. He did okay, until he realized I had left him. Then he was sad. But we went back for snacks and Tanner ate and sat in his chair just like a big boy. I’m sure he’ll get used to it and be excited about going every week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i will miss my cosins too.
carolyn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Violet said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!

I am so glad you have started a blog. You will have to check out mine and Kersina's too.

I think it is the best way to keep friends and family informed about what is going on in your life.

Your family is so beautiful! I can't wait to see more of them. And I love your hair by the way!

Unknown said...

jessie! you look fantastic! oh, i'm a terrible friend for not keeping in touch. your family is beautiful! hooray for your blog!